Platinum #3776 Century Shape of a Heart
A stunning pen from Platinum. Featuring one of their renowned 14k Gold nibs this pen writes like a dream. Medium wet and very smooth. Featuring a screw cap containing their innovative Slip and Seal mechanism. This mechanism prevents the nib from drying out for up to 24 months. The resin body is stunning and feels fantastic in the hand. Compatible with the range of Platinum cartridges or the Converter-700.
Founded in 1919, Platinum Pens has been manufacturing for over a century. The #3776 “Century” celebrates this anniversary and continues Platinum Pens’ tradition of technological innovation. With Platinum Pens, the pleasure of writing and the use of fine writing instruments will always be evolving.
The Shape of a Heart Limited Edition celebrates Platinum's heart-shaped breather hole in the nib. Normally the stamped gold would be melted down and turned into new nibs, but for the Shape of a Heart, Platinum has designed a clear finial featuring two nib hearts and sparkling crystals.
- Length: 120mm
- Length Posted: 153mm
- Length Closed: 140mm
- Screw type cap
- 14k Rose-Gold Nib
- Rose-Gold Trim
- Limited to 2000 pieces
- Cartridge/Converter Filling System
What's in the box?
- 1x Platinum #3776 Century Shape of a Heart Fountain Pen
- 1x Platinum Mixable Aurora Blue 20ml Ink Bottle
- 1x Platinum Blue-Black Cartridge
- 1x Platinum Converter
What else do I need?
- Compatible with the Platinum Converter Gold (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Platinum Converter Silver (sold separately)
- Compatible with Platinum Ink Cartridges (sold separately)
- Compatible with Platinum Bottled Ink (sold separately)
We Also Recommend
Graf von Faber-Castell Classic Fountain Pen Pernambuco Wood