Kaweco Liliput Fireblue Fountain Pen
The Liliput is one of the oldest Kaweco models, with it's design back over a hundred years. The Liliput is one of the slimmest and most compact pocket pens at 9.7cm long and designed to be securely posted with threading on the back of the barrel to bring it to a comfortable writing length of 12.4cm.
Each Fireblue is one of a kind, with each stainless steel barrel torched by hand. The heat of each pen creates a shimmering surface of blue and brown shades that are expected to further patina over time.
This pen takes standard international cartridge refills such as Kaweco or J. Herbin, or you can use the Kaweco squeeze style or mini piston style converter.
What do I need to know?
- Fired stainless steel body with a silky matte feel
- Cap posts by threading onto the body
- Silver colour steel nib (picture two shows the optional gold nib)
- Cartridge/Converter filling
- 9.7cm long closed
- 12.4cm long posted
What's in the Box?
- 1x Kaweco Collection Liliput Green Fountain Pen
- 1x Blue Kaweco Short Standard International Ink Cartridge
What else do I need?
- Compatible with short international cartridges (sold separately)
- Compatible with Kaweco Squeeze Style Converter (sold separately)
- Compatible with Kaweco Mini piston style converter (sold separately)
We Also Recommend
Graf von Faber-Castell Classic Fountain Pen Pernambuco Wood