Kaweco Collection Sport Fountain Pen - Vibrant Violet
Part of the new Kaweco Collection, the Sport Fountain Pen in soothing Light Lavender promises to catch the attention of pen lovers everywhere. Soft and delicate, this shade of lilac is at the peak of its popularity right now, and pairs beautifully with the texture of the Sport's durable plastic body for an all-around premium experience.
First designed in the 1930s, the German-made Kaweco Sport is a compact, reliable pen with an excellent vintage-meets-contemporary look. The quality is excellent, it's durable, and it's a little bit of pen-design history.
At 10.5cm capped, the Kaweco Sport is the definition of compact when capped. When the cap is removed and posted on the end of the barrel, it extends to 13.3cm: a comfortable length for writing.
This pen takes standard international cartridge refills such as Kaweco or J. Herbin, or you can use the Kaweco squeeze style or mini piston style converter.
- Vibrant purple aluminium body and cap
- 10.5cm Capped, 13.3cm Posted
- Gold colour nib and clip
- Steel nib
- Compatible with short international cartridges (includes 1x in blue)
- Compatible with Kaweco Squeeze Style converter (sold separately)
- Compatible with Kaweco Mini piston style converter (sold separately)