Pebble Stationery Co. The Pocket Tomoe River Notebook
This notebook was developed from a love of writing, creating, organising and learning and a love of pocket notebooks. After years of using pocket notebooks, Pebble Stationery Co. couldn’t find one they really loved, so they decided to design and develop their own.
Being users of pocket notebooks, Pebble Stationery Co. found that typically pocket notebooks had too few pages – and they were constantly migrating tasks and lists and didn’t have the right notes with them because they were in the previous notebook. The paper quality usually couldn’t handle fountain pens, and they snagged clothing and fingers and scratched our pens on the staples.
Pebble Stationery Co. chose to use 52gsm Tomoe River Paper - a paper well known and loved for its fountain pen friendliness and its ability to show sheen.
8.89cm W x 13.97cm H (3.5in W x 5.5in H)
- Pack of 2 notebooks
- 80 pages of 52gsm Tomoe River Paper
- 4mm Dot Grid
- Sewn Stitch Bound
- Covered spine (no exposed stitching on the spine)
- Grey, Linen finished cover 350gsm
- Rounded corners
- Subtle, minimalist embossed branding
- For each pack of Tomoe River Notebooks sold, a pencil will be donated to a child in need.