Leuchtturm 1917 Medium A5 Dotted - 100 Years Bauhaus Edition Black
Clean, reduced forms, functional details and colours are core components and form the basic principles of the Bauhaus movement. Leuchtturm have adopted the Bauhaus idea and created a special edition to mark the centenary of the birth of the Bauhaus movement, which is in line with the classic Bauhaus design elements.
The Leuchtturm 1917 notebook is designed to be an ideal companion for all walks of life. Featuring bright colours, a hardcover and elasticated enclosure band. Open up the book and you are greeted with fountain pen friendly ivory paper, two page markers and best of all numbered pages!
With its numbered pages, blank table of contents page, two page markers and storage pocket, the 1917 is perfect for Bullet Journaling and daily organisation.
14.5cm W x 21cm H (5.71in W x 8.27in H)
- 249 Pages
- Dot Grid Pages
- 2 Page Markers
- Storage Pocket
- Elasticated Enclosure Band
- Blank Table of Contents Page
- Numbered Pages
- 8 Perforated and Detachable Pages
- Ink Proof Paper (80 g/sqm)
- Thread Bound Book Opens Flat
- Sticker for Labelling and Archiving
- Black cover with Royal Blue contrasting dots and page edges