Faber-Castell Ondoro Fountain Pen Smoked Oak
The Faber-Castell Ondoro is an eye-catching pen. The polished chrome cap offsets the wooden hexagonal barrel, meeting a polished chrome section and a beautiful and smooth Faber-Castell stainless steel nib. The Ondoro features a tactile woodgrain finish, made of smoked oak.
Clean lines and selected materials make the Ondoro range of writing instruments a unique pen. They are distinguished by clear-cut visual design combined with professional functionalism.
- Hexagonal barrel made of smoked oak
- End cap and tip made of chrome-plated polished metal
- Spring-loaded metal clip, chromed and polished
- High-quality stainless steel nib in width F (fine) or M (Medium)
- Equipped with cartridge/converter filling system
- Fitted with a Faber-Castell Converter
- Attractive, white gift box with slip case